CBD Oil Strategies for Beginners
For people who are just getting started, it is important to understand that everyone is different when it comes to implementing the right CBD oil strategies into their health regimen. This is as a result of our different unique characteristics, including genetics, weight, diet, rate of metabolism, environment as well as consistency of CBD intake.
Most beginners usually start with small dosages and increase their intake over time until they achieve the desired result. This article will look at some of the things that a beginner will have to consider to set the right CBD oil strategy.
1. How Much CBD Oil Should I Take?
The recommended amount of CBD oil intake is based on certain factors that incorporate expert opinions, information based on scientific results and publications. Cannabinoid dosage and usage duration should be based on the type of illness being treated as well as other pertinent factors.
2. Decide How to Use CBD Oil
Many other options, like chewing gum need no instruction. On the other hand, here are a few ways to use your CBD oil in other forms.
- Liquid CBD Oil: All you have to do here is simply put the correct quantity of drops below your tongue and hold them there for at least 60 seconds. This will allow for better absorption into the blood vessels beneath the tongue. You can swallow your CBD oil after the 60 seconds have expired.
- Vape Cartridges:Vaping is perfect for people looking to get quick results. Inhalation remains the fastest way to get CBD into the body system, which also includes the brain. For individuals interested in this method, there are many classes of vape pens out there for your exploration, starting from the cost-effective ones to the more expensive options.
- CBD Edibles: This option requires no introduction or detailed analysis. All you have to do is open your CBD-infused meals and eat them with pleasure. Edible CBDs provide better alternatives for people seeking to prolong the effects.
Know You Cannot Overdose on CBD
There is yet to be an established lethal dose of CBD. High doses of up to 1500 mg per day have been shown to possess no side effects and can easily be tolerated by the body. However, as is expected with any edible product, it is crucial that you first seek the opinion of your physician before consuming CBD oil in large quantities.
However, there are some risks associated with high CBD doses which include:
- Dry Mouth
- Mild Low Blood Pressure
- Reduced activity of T and B Cells
- Decreased Fertilization Capacity
- Reduced activity of Cytochrome P450 (CYP450) Enzyme
- Reduced p-Glycoprotein activity.
Find a doctor that can answer your questions on CBD oil and its usage if you hope to get the best out of it. It is, however, important to note that most doctors don’t specialize in CBD oils as well as medicinal cannabis and, as such, may not provide great guidance for you.
This is part of the reasons why you should seek out a health practitioner that is well-grounded in this regard. The right advice will help you ease into CBD consumption with little difficulty. You can also seek out merchants selling CBD online, as they can also help you answer some essential questions.